No products in the cart.
DANCINGNAIL Acrylic Pedicure Nail Art Drill Machine Set Kit Manicure Tool Bits Files
Item Type: Nail Drill Machine
Weight: App 708g
Size: As seen from the picture
Adapter: We will send you an adapter according to your living country.
Input: DC 12V 50/ 60HZ
Revolution speed: 4000-20,000RPM
Collet: App 2.35mm
Dimensions: 22.5(Dia.) X 135(lth.)mm
Battery Capacity: 6000mAh
Charge Input: DC 13V 1.5A
Output: MOTOR DC 12V 1.5A
Input: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
Output: DC 13V 1.5A
1 X Rechargeable Mini Polisher
1 X Handpiece
1 X Handpiece Holder
1 X Manual
6 X Optional Bits with 6 Sanding Band
1 X Charger adapter
1 X Charger wire
1. Choose the suitable drill and fully inserted to drill bits hole of the handpiece.
2. Connect handpiece wire to Handpiece interface.
3. Turning the speed control knob with clockwise,power is turned after hear sound of "pop”.
4. Move the shift switch to FWD or REV station,turning the speed and direction from the handpiece.
5. After finished working,turning the speed control knob with anticlockwise until hear “pop” to turn off power.
1. Avoid sunlight and high temperature environment, away from fire and heat source.
2. Products should be placed in the shade and dry place, avoid contact with corrosive substances, keep it away from children.
3. For security avoid using during charging.
4. The charge adaptor match 13V, 1.5A Max,otherwise will reduce battery life,burn out circuit board, cause fire,etc
5. Please stop using if you met abnormal phenomenon,battery bulge,battery and obvious heat.
1. Frequently clean the body with soft cloth, do not use cleaning solvents or detergents.
2. Power bank keep 25-60% rates capacity when you do not use for a long time (approx change once a month).
3. Do not hit and extrusion control box and handpiece.
4. Do not disassemble control box and handpiece.
1. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website
caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness
2. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data