No products in the cart.
PT-4GY Wireless 4 Channel Flash Trigger With 2 Receiver For Nikon
PT-4GY Wireless 4 Channel Flash Trigger With 2 Receiver For Nikon Canon Olympus Pentax
The WANSEN PT-4GY Wireless Flash Trigger Suitable for Nikon Canon Olympus Pentax Sigma, Sunpak, often use the top load flash photographer. A major role in the realization of different brands on camera flash off camera, light and convenient photographer.
1. Receiver power supply for the 2 AAA batteries
2. Transmitter with built-in 12V battery, full standby
3. 1/4 Nut with a tripod, fixtures can closely connected
4. External FM switch, convenient and fast transform channel
5. Overall design of moderate height, not by the trigger high and affects the shot
6. Emission head with a built-in 23A-12V battery and also can be used 10000 times
7. Effective trigger distance of 30 meters, the maximum sync speed of 1/250 seconds
8. Receiver metal hot shoe seat tapping fastening.To prevent loosening, safety protection flash
9. Contact semi spherical transmitter design hot shoe seat, to avoid scratching the camera contact
10. Receiver employs a conventional AAA battery as the power source, convenient purchase replacement
Channel: 4 channels
Work frenquency :433M
Large work distance: 30m
Outdoor working distance: max. 30m
Indoor operating distance: max. 25m
Battery of transmitter: 23A-12V mini batter
Battery of transmitter: AAA alkaline battery
Receiver battery: 2 x 1.5V-AAA (7 alkaline battery)
Matrial : Original plastic die forming (ABS resin) / Metal hot shoe seat (Except PT-04S1)
Transmitter Works with Hot Shoe Cameras(both DC and DSLR Cameras) using universal hot shoe Such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, Leica, Sigma, Samsung etc. (except Sony and Minolta Cameras as they use a special hot shoe),Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
|Olympus||FL-50R, FL-50, FL-36R, FL-36|
|Pentax||AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT|
|Sigma||EF-530 DG Super, EF-500 DG Super, EF-430|
|Sunpak||Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AF, 344D, 333D|
|Nikon||SB900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24|
|Canon||580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EZ, 430EX, 430EX II, 420EX, 420EZ 380EX|
Different Compare PT-04GY & PT-16GY
1.The appearance of the same.
2. Difference is how much of the problem of channel coding:
a: 2 group of switches have 4 kinds of combination named PT-04GY,
b: PT-16 four groups of switch, there are 16 combination named PT-16GY
3. They can not be mixed general
4. What channel is refers to the can at most how many people can use the same situation again does not interfere with other people of the flash to turn off the lights, PT – 04GY at most four, PT – 16GY up to 16.
1 x 4-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
2 x 4-channel Receiver(AAA batteries NOT included)
1 x PC Sync Cord(2.5mm to PC)
1 x User Manual